Services available from the practice:
All GP practices are contracted to provide 'essential services', that is, basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the following 'additional services':
- Child health surveillance.
- Contraceptive services.
- Maternity services.
- Immunisation for adults in relation to travel. (Not all travel immunisations are available on the NHS; please ask our practice nurse for details.)
- Cervical smears.
We also hold a contract with GG & C HB for the following 'enhanced services':
- An annual flu immunisation programme to protect the elderly and those at risk.
- Regular monitoring, by blood and urine test, for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
- Annual reviews for patients with the following:
- Thyroid condition
- History of stroke/TIA
- Other mental health issues